We understand and respect the importance of your privacy.
When you browse the site, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we will collect any personal information is if you give it to us when we specifically ask for it, generally in the following circumstances:
- when you make a request on our website or through our customer service team – by email or on the phone to better serve you;
- when you request a brochure, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions;
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (which includes any of our subsidiaries). We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, delivery companies and other third parties to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Site
- where required to do so by law or court order
- upon the sale of the business (in which case personal data of our customers will be one of the transferred assets)
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under our Terms and Conditions.
Other than as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable International Data Protection legislation.
Users who have requested a brochure, subscribed to our e-mail service or who have used our services, will receive promotional mailings and e-mails from us, only upon your request.
Your personal details will not be passed to any other third parties except where necessary to process your booking or enquiry. Your details may be passed to countries outside of the Greece and the European Union in order to process and arrange for the products and services you request. When you submit your request to us you agree that we may use and transfer your personal information in this manner. Please note that where information is also held by your travel agent, this is subject to your agent’s own data protection policy.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please email us. We may make a small charge for providing this to you.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.